Friday, August 16, 2013

A Heavenly Perspective...

Remember baby Esther, from my last post? 

Today I got to work bright and early and immediately heard the exciting news:

Esther's parents had come for her! 

It turns out she had only been lost, separated from her parents and brought (thank God!) to Bulrushes. 

On Monday, you'll remember, I couldn't even get the terrified little girl to smile. 

By Wednesday, we had a full-fledged tickle fight. Naturally, I won. ;)

And yesterday afternoon she was reunited with her family. 

****

Every time someone heard the news today, we celebrated. 
"Praise God!"
"I'm so glad!"
"That's where she belongs!"
etc.

Suddenly, it hit me.

I've been given the perspective of the angels' celebration every time someone comes to know Jesus. 

"Praise God!"
"I'm so glad!"
"That's where she belongs!"

This person was lost, but now she is found. She was separated from her Father, but He searched for her until He found her. He took her home where she belonged, and she will grow knowing that her Father loves her and would not let her remain lost. 

And the angels celebrate.

Oh, how we celebrate. 

<3

3 comments:

  1. Such a heart warming story. Love how God is giving you a new perspective on life. Something you'll be able to take with you.

    ReplyDelete